GN Olsson Mastercraftsmen
Antique Architecture, Antique Room, Antique Interior – Restoration, Design & Reproduction
Brisbane, Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast
Antique Architecture – AICCM (Conservation) and QMBA certified (Joinery and Cabinetmaking). Intricate architectural features for antique interiors and antique rooms in heritage listed and antique & period style estates.
Entrust GN Olsson Mastercraftsmen for antique architecture, antique room and antique interior conservation, restoration, cabinetmaking and joinery for heritage listed, and antique and period style estates. They are highly experienced designers and traditional craftsmen and artisan specialists of authentic, traditional architectural features.
Preservation, conservation, repair & restoration, refinish, alter & convert, renovate, design, reproduction, custom build & install, furniture, library, interiors & architectural features for antique, heritage, and antique & period style estates.
Commission GN Olsson Mastercraftsmen to preserve, conserve and maximise the value of the antique architecture and antique interior of your vintage, antique or heritage estate – any architectural feature in any style, from any era.
We go to whatever length is required to ensure painstaking adherence to authentic originality, whether the project is about preservation, conservation, restoration or reproduction. Our attention to detail is second to none as we engage in traditional craftsmanship, styling to the time period your estate requires. Resplendent interiors are achieved using traditional methods (cabinet maker, joiner, French polisher, wood turner, woodcarver, mason, upholsterer, gilder, blacksmith) and superior materials, sourced locally and internationally, including timber, veneer, leather, gold, brass, superb fabrics, and inlay materials.
Design Service – We design features of antique architecture for antique interiors, antique rooms and building exteriors and provide consultancy advice. We can work to your design, or with your interior designers, consultants and builders. Ask our staff to develop a design portfolio based on consultation and thorough research.
- Faithful restoration – we retain the original character of the house, and don’t over restore.
- Enlightened maintenance – early intervention, and decisions based on experience, anticipation and research.
- For major external and internal work, we use authentic materials which were available at the time the house was built.
- For preservation and conservation requests, we make it very obvious which sections are original and which are not, keeping structural and maintenance additions to an absolute minimum.
- If you prefer us to make it near impossible to determine where the repaired and restored sections are, you will be well pleased with our authentic, true to style restoration skills.
- Re-instatement of original details – we pay attention to detail, to exactly match from the correct era – custom making, preserving, conserving, restoring – keeping the building as original as possible to maximise its value and genuine conservation.
- Sourcing and installation of period and second hand architectural items.
If you’re a perfectionist about authenticity,
If they say it can’t be done,
If you’re worried they are cutting corners,
If your builder or joiner tradesman doesn’t know how, or isn’t interested,
It’s time to contact us at
GN Olsson Mastercraftsmen!
Products and services:
Intricate Joinery & Architectural Features
Office interiors (Note: Scroll down to see heading, once downloaded)
Dining room interiors
Classic superyacht interiors
Library Libraries of distinction
Fireplace Surround, Mantel & Overmantel
Secret compartments, hidden safe.
Bookshelves and Bookcases
Panels – Wall, Ceiling, Timber Panels, Leather Panels
Handrail & Ballistrading Staircase & Newel Post
Floor Inlay & Parquetry
Archway, Column & Room Divider
Windows, Doors and Fan light
Door and window hardware & lock repair.
Wine Cellar, Wine Racks
Outbuildings, Timber Gates and Garden Furniture
Ask us about any Unique or Specialist Architectural Features you can imagine!
CALL US TO DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENTS: 07 3888 1549
OR EMAIL US: firstname.lastname@example.org